For Hire: PROGRAMMERS - ASP and SQL with experience (homebased)
Retail Up provides Website services to retail and service businesses.
They use our platform to sell and present products, manage marketing and administrative tasks and present their businesses online.
The system has extensive content management tools that make it easy for businesses to manage their sites. The system was built from scratch in 1999 and has been constantly expanded since.
The code is written in Classic ASP. Over 250,000 lines of code are involved. We will upgrade that to ASP.net probably early next year.
Databases are in the full version of SQL.
We have some components in C#.
We use CSS extensively to manage the templates for the sites, which can be customized.
XML queries enable the system to be linked to other ordering systems.
We seek PROGRAMMERS - ASP and SQL with experience in these languages to:
1. Expand the functions of our ASP application.
2. Complete necessary additions for SQL tables to present dynamic content related to those applications.
3. Manage the addition of data into our SQL applications.
4. Write and manage XML queries to link to other point-of-sale and ERP systems.
5. Implement the programming for new template designs.
6. Provide 2nd level support for the application to end-users.
We seek programmers with the following credentials:
1. 2-3 years of ASP programming background.
2. Previous experience with large code environments of 100,00 lines or more.
3. 1-2 years knowledge of SQL and the ability to create tables and queries.
4. Experience with the integration of graphics in CSS environments.
5. Knowledge of hosting environments.
Programmers will rotate duties with our Cebu team to be on duty for client calls several days each week on USA time.
The remaining time can be on normal Philippine schedules.
For more information about our company, visit our website:
How to Apply
1. Your resume with a sample list of projects.
2. A brief description of how your experience fits our requirement.