Java Technical Lead
- Technical team leader responsible for driving the Java development team to accomplish agreed project development targets
- Work with project teams to specify data requirements, data interface designs, and data conversion efforts
- System component design
- Adhering to standardized procedure to ensure that all development undertaken is compliant with defined architectures and designs.
- Development of server side Java components and applications.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Candidate must have at least 5 years + Java/J2EE development experience
- Must have proven development experience with J2EE, Hibernate, EJB, MSSQL Server, XML, JMS
- Must have strong experience with RDMS (i.e. 3+ years)
- Must have experience in all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Must have worked in a structured development environment
- Must have in depth knowledge of application servers (3 years +)
- Must have knowledge of design patterns & best practices
- Must have strong Linux experience
- Must be willing to work in Makati City
- Full time/permanent position available
We offer Signing Bonus!!!
For faster processing, APPLY through our WEBSITE
*Note: If the link is not clickable, please copy and paste it to your browser
Like us on facebook http://facebook.com/sysgen